R4 DS Card + Sandisk 2GB Micro SD Card,R4 DS Card With Sandisk 2GB Micro SD Memory Card
R4 DS Card(R4DS Card) is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is Just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any a additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.
R4 DS (R4DS) Supports roms, multimedia files, or Homebrew games of any size
Directly Drags and drops all files into the MicroSD TF card from Computer
Plugs and plays in SLOT-1 without any passcard and supports all version of DS.
1.Original NDS cart size
- R4 DS (R4DS) is the same size as original DS cartridge, which never sticks out of any DS & DS Lite.
2.Support TF unlimited capacity
- With High-speed data transferring technology, R4 DS (R4DS) supports the ultra large capacity TF(MicroSD) cards upto 2GB(32Gbit) in size;
3.Support all kinds of DS roms, Using plug & Play technology.
- R4 DS (R4DS) directly plays in SLOT-1 of the DS without any passcard, FlashMe or WifiMe, and perfectly supports all version of DS including Fat DS . DSL .IDS . IDSL. It also uses plug & play, no Software needed!
4.Support GBA link function and GBA cartridge slot
- For using of DS Slot-1, R4 DS (R4DS) already has PassMe functionality built in, it supports GBA games which is pluged in slot-2 and also the games which are required to use DS Slot-2 such as Rumble pack, Opera Extend cart, Gyroscope Adapter.
5.Compatible with Clean Roms, Movie, Music and other media files
- R4 DS (R4DS) supports clean ROMs , Homebrews and Multimedia files with no slow-downs or hang-up,
6. Very low Power consumption.
-R4 DS (R4DS) uses Very Low Power Consumption, which means you can play Games, Multimedia files, and Homebrew more.
7.Perfect Save system
- There is no PC software required and no more backup and restorage, directly Drag and drop all files into the MicroSD(TF) card from Computer;
8.Compatible with all the DS gamesave type
- R4 DS (R4DS) is Compatible with all the DS gamesave type and easy to Manage your gamesave files. Menu program can be easily updated through TF(MicroSD) cards.
1 * R4 DS Card
1 * SanDisk 2GB micro SD Memory Card
Posted by lbwssgtra on 23rd Apr 2013
fQKnPf , [url=http://igswdqsnxqvw.com/]igswdqsnxqvw[/url], [link=http://ermrwenpaubs.com/]ermrwenpaubs[/link], http://ydtyuookeaml.com/
Posted by joahifkvn on 22nd Apr 2013
KymPaQ <a href="http://pszsjsjgczct.com/">pszsjsjgczct</a>
Posted by qzgdlanajnb on 22nd Apr 2013
7cJEv7 <a href="http://szjhojsstwqy.com/">szjhojsstwqy</a>
Posted by Evgenia on 21st Apr 2013
there was no refund for (See: dioscntinued) and had the audicity to offer to fix my iPod for 20 less than the original list (5 months later)). No. Apple=terrible customer service. This was not the first nor last time.Enter the fuze. I bought it on the cheap (it's since dropped 40, still far and away cheaper than iPod). The only bad part is it doesn't sync to iTunes, which I have an account with an indie-music website that syncs fine. I am forcefully avoiding iTunes, I don't like the seeming monopoly iPod has over the industry, in my personal experience they know they have a good thing and abuse the consumer. 3 iPods, ironically, I've had about the same amount of time as my 15-month fuze.I'll admit, I'm rough around the edges. I get boozed and other forms of happy and drop/kick/fall asleep on/wash/etc. and this is still going. You have no idea how happy I was when I plugged it in and it worked. I was amazed. Maybe I just lucked out and finally got my karma but this was so good, I'll never, NEVER, buy another apple mp3, I'll forever buy fuze b/c literally I'm that impressed, I'm 27 and may buy another half-dozen before I kick, but forget apple, they're pretensiouns and vainglorious anyway. I assume microsoft operates this, I don't even know, I'm not tech-savvy, but I took the time to write this review, something I don't do much anymore, b/c I'm so pleased. It's rare nowadays; as for the player, I don't know, its an mp3 player, read the other reviews, but this is one of the best purchases I've ever made.Its been so long people probably don't even buy this model anymore but this is recommended, read other reviews but I def recommend
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.